The 2017 Bucks County Show will be on Thursday 31st August.
Help with your online tickets
If you need any help with tickets you have ordered online, please visit our ticket help page before contacting us.
Buy from an authorised Ticket Outlet
Tickets will be available from a large number of local outlets. Please note: cash or cheque is the usual method of payment not all outlets are able to accept credit cards.
Public Entrance Charges – 2017
2 adults &
(65 and over)
Advanced tickets are available online until midnight on the 30th August 2017. After this Show Day prices will apply.
Disabled Ticketing Policy
The Bucks County Show is committed to improving accessibility to the facilities and aims to make trips more comfortable and enjoyable for visitors with disabilities. Our admissions policy admits one carer of a disabled visitor free of charge, while the normal admission fee applies to the disabled visitor, when booked in advance. This concession is only available by applying in advance with supporting documents and all applications must be received by 21st August to enable tickets to be sent out.
For more information or to book please call 01296 680 400.
Supporting documents should be sent to Bucks County Show, No.5 Lilies, High Street, Weedon, Buckinghamshire HP22 4NS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buckingham: The Old Gaol Museum, Market Hill.
- Princes Risborough: Princes Risborough Library, Bell Street.
- Wendover: Wendover Community Library, High Street.
- G Grace & Son, 68 High Street, Tring.
- Gary Smith Butchers, 62 High Street, Winslow.
- The George & Dragon, Quainton.
- Hunters Farm Shop, Behind McDonalds, Fenny Stratford.
- Kings Eyecare & Eyewear, North Street, Leighton Buzzard.
- Londis, Grendon Underwood.
- NFU Aylesbury Branch, 3b Alton House Office Park, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury.
- Parrott Bros, Cublington Road, Whitchurch.
- Scotts Trading Company, Market Square, Winslow.
- Wingrave Post Office, Winslow Road.